Do you have extra craft supplies hanging around at home? Do you love getting new items for your projects? Your unwanted supplies in good and usable condition could be someone's inspiration or must have item. Come to our craft supply swap on Saturday, February 24, to meet other crafters and refresh your supply closet.
Cost of admission: One non-perishable food item for our Frankfort Township Food Pantry.
Don’t forget a bag or two to carry your goodies home. Limit: two bags per person.
Donations of craft supplies will be accepted from Monday, February 12 until Thursday, February 22.
If you wish to donate craft supplies:
- Items must be in clean and usable condition. Items can be incomplete, i.e. a bottle of paint that is half full and not dried up. Bring your supplies to the West End library desk.
- We are seeking donations of extra or unwanted craft supplies: yarn, thread, pattern books, embroidery kits, knitting needles, scrapbooking materials, beading supplies, ribbon, sewing materials, paint/pencil crafts, etc.
- Anyone who drops off craft supplies will be given a ticket for free admission on the day of the swap.
- At the end of the program, the library reserves the right to take unwanted and left behind supplies for future library programming.
- Leftover supplies will be donated to Goodwill.